Chama’s Dog Wash stocks natural, herbal and organic supplement blends to promote canine health. Our products are primarily herbal, plant-based, organic/natural and GMO/preservative-free.
Two of the most widely used supplements are:
- Digestive enzymes can be given over the dog’s entire life. They help the body achieve maximum benefit from food nutrients.
- Probiotics contain beneficial bacteria that play a major role in a dog’s overall health.
Other health concerns that supplements can positively impact include:
- Food allergies
- Skin and coat issues
- Flea problems
- Digestive concerns
- Joint health
Some of our supplements are:
- Blends of herbs, vitamins, chelated minerals, etc
- Fish Oil from wild salmon, mackerel, sardines and anchovy with essential fatty acids
- Calcium powder from seaweed
- Plant Enzymes with probiotics for improved digestive health
- Herbal blends with antioxidants
- Senior blends to strengthen the digestive, nervous and circulatory systems.
- Organic anti-Flea & Tick concentrate with cedar wood, lemon, eucalyptus, and olive oils.
- Chewable flea fighting organic biscuits with garlic and brewers yeast.
- Ginger-Mint blend to lessen travel upsets.
- Phytomucil for gastrointestinal problems.
- Tranquility Blend to calm anxious animals.
- EQyss shampoo to relieve scratching and itching
Iceland Pure Salmon Oil and Anchovy/Sardine Oil
Pet Kelp - Joint, Skin/Coat or Antioxidant
Snook's Tooth Oil and Ear Oil
Solid Gold Sea Meal
Natural Flea Control
RX for Fleas - Flea Busters
Snooks Flea Supplement
Natural Flea Spray
Tombstone Flea Spray
Natural Flea Shampoo
Flea The Scene
Itchin' for Relief
EQyss Flea-bite Spray
EQyss Flea-bite Shampoo
Chama's dedication to wellness prompted us to establish a library of articles, advice and information that we can share with you during your visit if you like. We encourage you to take copies of these materials with you to review at your leisure or, if you prefer, we can email them to you.